OF WOMEN VOTERS®
OF LACKAWANNA COUNTY
Renewing members click here.
Click here for Printable Membership Form
Join Now via PayPal,Visa, or Mastercard
The membership dues ($60 per individual, $90 a household,$100 Contributing, $15 Full Time Student)
covers membership in the local (LWVLC), state (LWVPA) and national (LWVUS) Leagues.
How League Membership Benefits You
By signing up as a League Member, you will automatically become a member at the local, state and national levels of the organization. What better organization to be involved with than the League, one of America's most respected and effective organizations for citizen involvement at the community, state and national levels.
- A full year subscription of the magazine, The National Voter. This colorful and insightful magazine provides in-depth coverage of public policy issues and other League information.
- The monthly online newsletter, LeaguE-voice, to help keep you informed of League activities.
- Access to the "Members Only" section of our websites.
- Discounts on publications, products, videos and other valuable resources.
- Alerts on breaking events on Capitol Hill so you can stay informed and take action.
- Influence decision-making in your community and in the state.
- Develop additional skills in networking, communication, and leadership.
- Learn about specific issues in-depth by participating in a study committees.
- Network with people who share your interests and concerns at local League meetings, state League events, LWVUS-sponsored events such as our biennial convention or online through many of our member-only lists.
Key LWV web sites
Check out these LWV sites to sign up for e-Newsletter; view member's only sections; subscribe to "Action Alerts"; and view more calls to action and information.
About Us |
Support Us |
Join Us |
Contact Us |
Home | © LWV